Baked Stuffed Live Maine Lobster
BAKED STUFFED LOBSTER: Many restaurants have this on their menus. It is fairly easy to make.
- Par-boil the lobster for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove and let cool for a minute.
- Grab a knife and cut the lobster down the middle. Remove the guts and veins in the tail, the green tomalley and the sand sac which is located in the head area, behind the eyes.
- Take one of our Maine Crab Cakes and stuff the body of the lobster. All you are really doing is packing the lobster with the crab cake between the lobster legs, where you split his body.
- Drizzle some butter on the crab cake.
- Bake at 450 for 12-15 minutes or until stuffing is golden brown.