Savor a taste of summer any time of year, with our classic Shrimp Roll Kit featuring succulent shrimp, rich Old Bay Butter, and New England style Split-Top Rolls.
Our easy-to-use kit starts with two pounds of sweet shrimp (frozen) - peeled, deveined, tail-off, and the perfect 90/100 bite-size for making the best shrimp roll of your life.
We then add a generous portion of our small-batch Old Bay Butter handmade in our Portland, ME kitchen with just the right amount of kick. Kit is complete with eight classic New England Split-Top Rolls.
All delivered straight from our Portland, Maine dock to your doorstep!
How to make the best shrimp roll:
1. Start by slowly melting your Old Bay Butter
2. Keep Old Bay Butter on the burner; medium heat
3. Sauté shrimp in your warm Old Bay Butter
4. Set aside once fully cooked; burner on low heat to keep warm
5. Brown your New England Split-Top Rolls
6. Tuck cooked shrimp into your eight rolls
7. Drizzle remaining Old Bay Butter over rolls
8. Enjoy beachside picnic flavor!