For a savory Mussel dish, try our classic Maine-style recipe. Have some French bread available for soaking up the delicious juice.
- 3 cups of chicken stock
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- 1 cup of chopped scallions
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring chicken stock and white wine to a simmer (use a large saucepan)
- Add butter
- Add Mussels once the butter has melted
- Once Mussels begin to open, add scallions
- Cover for one minute
- Be sure to get a baguette for dipping into the broth and enjoy!
Recipes to consider: